Personal Affairs Management is operated and owned by Pete Conklin. Pete brings over 30 years of experience in serving the Senior market and has developed specialized knowledge in the areas that matter most to seniors. He is certified by the Society of Certified Senior Advisors, the world’s largest membership organization that educates professionals serving seniors. As a member of the American Society on Aging, Pete is constantly learning about developments to help seniors.
For the busy professional, Pete Conklin brings his experience and accreditations in financial education and daily money management from respected organizations. Living in the Virginia metropolitan area close to DC and Maryland, Pete has many resources at his disposal to help his clients.
- President, Fairfax Host Lions Club
- Past President, American Association of Daily Money Managers
- Member, Association of Professional Organizers
- Member, Society of Certified Senior Advisors
- Member, National Council on Aging
- Member, American Society on Aging
- Member, InterService Club Council of Fairfax City, Inc.
- Member, Springfield Chamber of Commerce
Licenses & Certifications
Pete Conklin, the Director of Personal Affairs Management, L.L.C. in Springfield, VA is licensed as a Certified Senior Advisor. The Society of Certified Senior Advisors, a national organization, as part of the certification process hold their membership to a definitive Code of Professional Responsibility.
Mr. Conklin is also a Professional Daily Money Manager.
Get In Touch